My highest truth is to work with clients who see themselves as coachable, who are willing to do the work (on themselves and in their business) and who trust in the process of cultivating more Flow in their personal life, their relationships and their business.
There are 2 ways you can work with me:
- 8 weekly Skype Calls (1 hour each) with Summer
- Email support from Summer (articles, videos, podcasts, questions, review of content, etc.)
- Custom Personal Development Homework assigned weekly
- Balance of Actionable steps & FlowState practice
- Periodized Movement Program Optimized to your goals with Primal 12 & Clubbell Yoga: Action Potential
Are you ready for more flow? Schedule a call with me today.
Flow State is the state where action and awareness merge. Time slows down. You become completely immersed in the activity at hand. You are in your most positive mindset during flow state, and at the best place to make positive behavioral change.
Welcome to #flowstateofmind coaching, where you will learn create an optimal environment for Flow in all areas of your life. By finding more Flow in a meaningful movement practice, daily mindfulness meditation, in your relationships, in your business life, and beyond… you will be learn to step into ‘flow’ and find ease, joy and gratitude in all aspects of your life.
Flow State of Mind coaching will teach you to manifest abundance, harness your own personal power and overcome obstacles that may be blocking you from living your best self. If you want radical awareness, radical self reliance and radical change, FlowStateCoaching is for you. I will coach you on how to live fearlessly and be the change you want to see in the world.
How do you achieve flow state?
- Become aware.
- Create a vision.
- Move fearlessly toward your highest truth & vision.
- Step into Flow and allow things/people/opportunities to come to you.
What to Expect from this Coaching:
- Customized Homework Assignments each week for 8 weeks. Plan 1-2 hours per week for focused personal development work.
- Accountability for carrying out tasks and creating change in your life.
- Strategizing for a meaningful movement practice and meditation practice.
- Coaching to change your mindset and release self limiting beliefs.
- Strategies that serve you best and keep you balanced.
- Weekly FlowStateofMind exercises/assignments that will help you better understand Flow.
- Help with creating meaningful mantras and rituals that will serve you for a lifetime.
- Create a FlowStateofMind mindset that will allow you to be present and open to positive change.
Answer these questions out loud:
- Do you want to live a more fulfilling life?
- Do you dream of creating daily?
- Having more financial freedom?
- Working when you want to?
- Do you want to be more present?
- Do you want to know the secret to manifesting your dreams into reality?
- Do you want more real freedom in your life?
You may be a good candidate for Flow State of Mind Coaching if:
- You want to work with a highly creative, ‘sky is the limit’ type of Coach.
- You value work life balance, and want to learn how to maximize your time.
- You’re not afraid to invest in your growth as an entrepreneur.
- You have at least one brilliant idea and want to bring it to the masses.
- You are ready to make change, face you fears and start executing.
- You want to learn about and experience the law of attraction and how it applies to business, relationships and beyond.
- You want to work with a high level coach who will keep you accountable and challenge you to grow.
- You are ready to reframe failure as feedback (a good thing), and refine your approach to becoming successful.
- You are prepared to spend at least 4 hours a week on developing your business/idea/self.
- You trust yourself, your intuition, and are absolutely ready for huge change and universal flow to enter your life daily.
You may not be a good candidate for FlowStateofMind Coaching if:
- You’re hesitant to invest in yourself and your business. You may subconsciously not believe in your business or self enough to justify investing in it).
- You’re overwhelmed with family, life, emails, job duties, and unable to carve out at least 4 hours a week to do personal development coaching homework.
- You’re stuck in the ideas phase, and not able to to take the first step to manifesting abundance in your life. When you are ready, you will know.
- You are skeptical of Coaching, and have preconceived beliefs or fears about making change in your life.
- You don’t trust the process of personal development, and think things just happen overnight.
- You’re content to continue to watch others become successful and put your dreams on the back burner until next year.
I’ve gained so many tools through this work with Summer! I understand about setting time for tasks and time for creativity and what to do within those blocks of time. Previously I was mixing both which doesn’t work. Now I can give myself permission to just be creative for 2 hours. I know how to use a movement practice to get myself ready for creativity or tasks. I know how to use mantras to support myself and how to alter my meditations based on what I need. I know how to develop marketing tools like brochures and websites and how to use social media to serve my tribe. I have a clearer understanding of what programs to create for people and making effective plans for them. I plan to continue to work through all the material you’ve given me again, to refine my understanding and continue to create content.
Thank you so much for encouraging me and continuing to challenge me to get past those blocks and make real progress. Summer’s coaching is indispensable and I’m so grateful to be working with her! – Alexis Orsini
Don’t wait another minute to invest in yourself by getting the coaching you intuitively know you need.
Words from Summer on Coaching Flow…
I have spent the last 10+ years studying with a master to learn physical techniques of Flow. As the founder of Clubbell Yoga, my work has brought me around the world for four years leading instructional seminars for trainers & yoga instructors in the art & science of flow. I have coached athletes, grandmas, entrepreneurs, moms, CEOs, and everyone in between. I have taught yoga in the Corporate setting, they gym setting and and am also a Head Coach for RMAX International, a leader in functional fitness & flow style training. I have taught yoga in the jungles of Costa Rica to the concrete jungle of New York City where I helped people create mind body connection through private yoga coaching. As a professor in the Kinesiology department and mentor to several young women, I help people maximize their potential.
The most important thing you can do if you want to create Flow, is show up. Show up for yourself. Showing up is be present and doing the work. Once you give yourself that space, that container to do the work… amazing things will happen in your life.
I am currently the CEO of Fit Body Wellness, a private personal training/coaching company in the Pacific Northwest and now I build teams of movement coaches that teach mind body connection. The mind and body are inextricably linked, and in order to fully live the best version of yourself, that connection must be strong.
FlowStateCoaching will help you delve into the areas of your life that need more vibrance, more passion, more self love and more Flow. Get ready to completely transform your mindset and your life.”